*Based on 5 days per week, 52 weeks per year, over 60 months.
These modern high speed wireless DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Sensors use the latest integrated microprocessors to measure alignment angles. Unlike many conventional sensors the DSP700 allows the user to carry out ‘rolling compensation’ (a short rollback), making the whole alignment measurement process quicker and easier than the traditional ‘jacking compensation’ method. The new design and styling means they are so much lighter, but without loss of strength or features.
• Easy to use
• Fits a wide range of wheel configurations and sizes
• Lightweight, durable construction
• Moveable center caster to avoid spoilers or other obstructions
• Fastens to tires with 533 to 1016 mm outside dimension
• Includes 4 tire clamps with protective rim sleeves
• Expands adaptor range up to 711 mm
• Includes 16 adaptor extensions, 4 for each adaptor