Hunter HD Aligner DSP760TJuly 26, 2018
Ravaglioli Home pageJuly 31, 2018
Hunter Hawkeye Elite
From $315.00 per week
Your business can lease to own this Hunter Hawkeye Elite Aligner from approx. $315.00 per week excluding GST on a 60 month term. Included is our 36 month comprehensive service agreement, which covers all parts and labour & includes 6 monthly preventative maintenance calls from our Hunter factory trained technicians.
Other wheel alignment machines don’t come close to matching the productivity and profit enhancing power of the HawkEye Elite® wheel alignment machine. HawkEye Elite® is the most powerful wheel alignment equipment on the market today, using four precision cameras to measure the position and orientation of targets mounted to each wheel using Hunter’s patented QuickGrip™ adaptors.QuickGrip adaptors feature spring-loaded arms that grip the tire, eliminating metal-to-metal contact and subsequent rim damage. The HawkEye Elite® wheel alignment machine takes just 90-seconds to chock wheels and raise the lift to work height, mount targets and set air pressure, roll forward to compensate sensors, scan VIN numbers and print vehicle results automatically. Say goodbye to wasted shop time and obsolete wheel alignment machines by adding the top-of-the-line HawkEye Elite® wheel alignment system to your shop today.
- QuickGripTM Target Adapters – Simple one click fit design. No metal to metal contact means a smaller, lightweight solution without any chance of damage to rims.
- Fast Precise Alignment – Ensuring that every job is right first time, every time — typically in under 90 seconds.
- Four High Resolution Digital Cameras – Lower maintenance and mounted out of harm’s way.
- Flexible Crossbar Mounting Options – The Elite TD can accommodate most workshop layouts, fixed column, lift column, dual column, wall/ceiling mounted or mobile cabinet mounted, to best suit your workspace.
- Robust and Reliable – Built to withstand the rigours of tough workshop life.
- QuickCheck feature for more repair opportunities – Generate more alignment revenue without wasting workshop time.
- QuickCompTM – One roll saves time and requires less space for rolling compensation.
- WinAlign™ – All alignment specs and data are provided direct from manufacturer ensuring accuracy. Our award winning step by step guide through alignment procedures even comes complete with a tools & kit guide enabling the technician to work smarter.