The Hunter TCX57 leverless conventional Tyre changer combines traditional design elements with advanced capabilities to provide superior service with simple operation. The leverless Tyre changer provides superior Tyre changing capabilities. The TCX57 features a swing-arm mounting apparatus and a tabletop clamping system familiar to most technicians. The leverless tool head lessens the stress on the operator and eliminates potential damage to beads and rims.
• Leverless tool head – Lifts bead without use of levers, relieves bead stress and traditional head option.
• Table top clamp – Clamping range of 6-30 in., measurement marks ease clamping and twin-cylinder actuators exert more clamping force than single-cylinder designs.
• POWEROUT™ bead loosener – Ergonomic control handle makes large assembly service easy and familiar side shovel design with standard protector sleeve.
• Swing-arm column – Saves space over tilt-column designs and locks rim diameter and width measurements for same-sized wheels.
• Difficult processes made easy – Roller discs ease labor and effort of mounting and demounting
• Clamping assistance when needed – Wheel press cones and extension arm simplify external clamping when servicing low profile tires
• Eliminate damage – Leverless operation eliminates bead damage from manual levers and rim damage during demounting
• Tool head choices – Choose between polymer head or steel head with polymer insert for wheel protection